Our pics

Friday, September 14, 2007

Tag your it!

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1- Stay-at-home mom
2- Veterinary Technician
3- Receptionist
4- Legal Assistant

MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1- Pride & Prejudice (the new one with Kiera Knightly)
2- When Harry Met Sally
3- Any Harry Potter Movie
4- Tombstone

FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Survivor (huge fan, even thought when it first came out I could not understand why anyone would want to watch it!)
3- The Office
4- LOST

FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1- Scrapbooking
2- Quilting
3- Reading
4- Going to the movies

PLACES I HAVE LIVED: More than 4 that's for sure!
1- Hayward, CA
2- Roseville, CA
3- Boise, ID
4- Houston, TX
5- Tomball, TX
6- Provo, UT
7- Springville, UT
8- Overland Park, KS
9- Olathe, KS

FAVORITE FOODS:
1- Pizza
2- Weinerschnitzle
3- Blue Chip iced sugar cookies
4- Biscuits with butter & honey

PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1- McCall, ID
2- riding a horse
3- in bed asleep
4- There's no place like home

WEB SITES I CHECK DAILY:
1- Yahoo mail
2- Gmail
3- Weight watchers
4- Blogger

WHO I'M TAGGING:
1- Ovard's (Noelle)
2- Johnson's (Ginny)
3- Black's (Kerry)
4- Naomi

1 comment:

Noelley's Life said...

Hey Kenzi-

I like the changes to your blog! It looks good! Am I suppose to answer those questions on my blog? Hope you are doing well! We miss you!

-Noelle