Our pics

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Photos



I took my boys to get their Santa pics done. I wasn't sure if we could get a cute one of either of them, but I think they turned out great. My little sister Megan is working (taking pics) at this particular Santa Photo, so we got some extra TLC. Tyler did great, and loved Santa. He didn't want to get off his lap. He even snuck away from us while we were choosing which pics to buy to have another turn. When I realized he was gone and went to go get him, he was on Santa's lap with 3 other kids who were trying to get their picture with Santa. OOPS! Do you think their parents will notice the extra child? My usually smiley Gavin wasn't giving it up for Santa, but he still looks adorable anyways.

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

Tyler is soo cute with Santa! You can tell he just loves him. How sweet!

Sarah Oman said...

those are some cute pictures!!

Honey! said...

Aw so adorable! I love his little hand touching his cheek. So cute!

Veater Family said...

What cute boys you have! They were so good for santa. My poor boys were so star struck that they could not talk to santa to tell him what they wanted for christmas. So when it was time to leave they started crying thinking they were not going to get anything for christmas.