Our pics

Friday, May 11, 2007

UTAH

Tyler and I just got back from Utah last Friday. We spent about 10 days there. We went out to see family and friends and for graduations! I am happy to report that this trip was 100% better than our last. Tyler was a happy boy the whole time. Well, except maybe for the plane ride to Utah. He pretty much screamed for the 1st 30 minutes of the flight. I never quite understood looks of terror on mothers face when their children were fussy on airplanes until now. We were couped up in a small plane with only 4 seats across. I felt so sorry for everyone around me. Tyler's ears were really bothering him, but he finally relented and fell asleep.

When we got there, Tara picked us up from the air port with her new boyfriend Zack (who I met for the first time). I stayed at my Aunt Kari's house (pictured above with her son Braden). On Friday the family went to BYU for Tara's graduation. Yeah Tara! I looked horrible in all the pics, so I didn't put them on here.

A few days after graduation, Tyler and I drove up to SLC to visit Nicole (my sister-in-law) and her kids. We stayed with them for a couple of days. Tyler enjoyed playing with his cousins (3 beautiful little girls). Nicole and I went shopping, and I spent way too much money! But I "needed" the things I bought, so it's okay. Right?

After visiting the Mathews family, we went back to Kari's house for a couple more days. We also visited our favorite friends from Provo (the Fredricks & the Ovards)! We miss them soooooo much! It was so great to see them and their kids. We are sad that we don't live closer so our boys could be best friends ( the Ovard's son Brigham is just a couple of weeks older than Tyler).

Finally we went to The University of Utah for my brother Kyle's graduation. Out whole family was able to attend and even my Grandpa was able to come ( actually he went to Tara's graduation too, so it was a double bonus). We love all our family and friends in Utah very much! It was great to see everybody. Thanks for making this trip better than the last!






















2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Is this the Kenzi that went to BYU and lived in the dorms? If this is the right Kenzi that I'm thinking of, then I was your RA! (Lisa FooFoo). Let me know if that is you or if I have the wrong Kenzi.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-mesin-cuci-terbaik-beserta-tips-memilihnya/