Our pics

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BERMUDA!



It's been a long time since I have updated this thing. I thought I would do better if I had a place to keep people updated, but I guess I'm just as bad at this as I am at keeping in touch through email or at all.


Since my last update, Brandon and I have gone to Bermuda with his company. Every year they have a gathering called the Presidents Club for all sales members who reach certain goals. Brandon has been doing AWESOME since joining the sales division, and we were able to go!


Wow! Bermuda is beautiful, and we had a blast. We left Tyler at home with Grandma, so it was our first trip without him, and my first time away form him for longer that a day. Even though I missed him a lot, it was great to have some time by ourselves, and what better place than BERMUDA!