Our pics

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Been Awhile!



Okay, so we've dropped off the face of the blogging world for over a month! I cannot believe how time flies. I intended on at least posting our Christmas pics before we left to go back to Utah for my sisters wedding, but that week was just to crazy! I managed to sneak in 1 day of work,get Tyler's haircut, and host a bridal shower though. I was actually able to get a Christmas tree up, and all the Christmas decorations out this year, which is a feat in and of its self considering it has been at least 3 or 4 years since the last time I did that. I also intended on getting a Christmas/holiday card out after the new year but that obviously didn't happen either. Uhg! I'm such a slacker! Part of the problem was that I wanted to get everyone(yes even including the dog and cat) in the picture but we never had time until Christmas Eve, and then I had to settle on doing it with out the pets (I know big deal, but if you know me, it is!). When we did finally get it done, Tyler would not sit still, and I looked bad in all the pics (can we say not photogenic!) We did have a wonderful Christmas here in Kansas City. It was a white one too, although melting away quickly. It was good to have everyone home for the holidays, including my sister Tara who was getting married the next week. Here's a few pics of the happy day.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Um, ok, so what's with the iridescent banana hammock?!
You can't post a photo of something like that without a little explanation.