Our pics

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My little cowboy



Recently Tyler has taken to wearing his cowboy hat all the time. After breakfast the first thing he does is go down stairs and puts on his cowboy hat! This is the same hat that I could not get him to leave on for Halloween. He wouldn't even leave it for 1 second for a picture without crying. Now I just have to watch out and make sure he doesn't hang himself on something when he lets the hat dangle around his neck. He does make a darn cute cowboy if I do say so myself!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is pretty stinkin' cute, Kenzi!

Rachel said...

That little face KILLS me!
It looks like he and Abby share an obsession with their pacifier.
I dread taking that thing away.

Such a cutie!

Drea said...

So cute!! I love kids!!

Naomi & Greg said...

Tyler is just so cute! I saw this when you first posted but am terrible about commenting. Congratulations again. I hope this pregnancy will be less complicated.