Our pics

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Boys






Here are a few semi-recent pics of Gavin and Tyler. Gavin is such a good baby. We just love having him in our family. We had a little scare yesterday with projectile vomiting (4 times) that had some blood in it. I tried to make myself wait to go to the doctor, but I just couldn't. We went to Children's' Mercy urgent care and waited for 3 hours to find out nothing was wrong. Of course, when the doctor had me feed him to see what would happen he didn't even spit up a little. Little rascal! That never happens. He almost always spits up some. Later last night he did throw up a lot. I wonder why kids suddenly get better while you are at the doctors office???
Here is an update on Tyler. He has had yet another ear infection. When we went to the ENT he recommended we wait a month to see if he came down with any more infections before jumping to tubes. I think when we go back on the 17th he will tell us that he needs them. At first I was nervous for him to have tubes and was relieved that the ENT thought he might not need them, but now I think I actually want them!

1 comment:

Olivia W. said...

your boys are so stinkin' cute!!! how are the tubes working out? we might have to get them for aidan and i'm not happy about it. it's so weird to think that after only a couple ear infections his whole life, at 5 1/2 he needs them now.