Our pics

Friday, August 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!




Gavin turned 1 on Tuesday (August 11th). We had a small family party and a cute little Sesame Street cake. Like all 1 year olds, he had no idea what was going on. He was just enjoying all the attention he was getting. For once he was in the spotlight instead of his big brother Tyler. His big feat for the day was taking 5 unassisted steps. He'll be on his way to walking soon. As for presents, Tyler enjoyed opening most of them for Gavin. I hope he realizes that this generosity on Gavin's part won't last long. When it came time for the cake Gavin didn't hesitate. He dove right in and started eating. That's my boy! Loves food! He wasn't very messy, so a few helping hands took care of that. Well Happy Birthday Gavin! We're glad you joined our family 1 year ago! We love you!


Opening a few presents...




Eating Cake...I realize these loaded in the opposite order that I wanted. I'm just too lazy to switch them around =)







A clean Gavin, Tyler, Grandma and Grandpa Walker... we missed you Grandma and Grandpa Hardy!


A little Tyler too!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Who made Gavin's cake? It's adorable!!! I can't believe he is already ONE!

Corrie said...

That is an adorable cake. How fun! Hey, you're a winner on our Quilt Taffy Giveaway. Just email me & I can give you more details. Thanks, Corrie www.quilttaffy.blogspot.com

Brad Fallon said...

is such a sweet boy! Love the cake!