Our pics

Friday, August 14, 2009

Tyler's Silly Belly

My sister Tara is pregnant! There I said it. If you didn't know, now you do, and I'm sorry you didn't hear it from her. Whew! Now Tyler is obsessed with big bellies and babies in his tummy. When I was pregnant with Gavin he was still a little young to understand what that meant. He loves my sister Tara and is very excited for her new baby and his new cousin to arrive. So excited in fact that he wants to always pretend like he is pregnant. Recently he has been stuffing either his "Neigh" (his small stuffed horse) or his "Baa" (you guessed it a small stuffed lamb) into his shirt and walking around all day long. He gets very upset if I try to get him to take them out. Here a re a few pictures to document this amusing stage in his life. I also threw in a couple of cute pics of Gavin. I just couldn't resist. the cucumber was Brandon's idea of a good teething toy. Gavin seemed to enjoy it... who knew?!


Mom, see my big belly?!


What?! you want me to take my stuffed animals out? NOOOO!!!!!!


Yum! I like cucumbers!


Go ahead. try and take it away from me! Grrrrr!

No comments: