Our pics

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Our trip to Idaho





Tyler and I just got back home from our trip to Boise, Idaho. We went with my mom and sister Megan to visit family. This was the first time most of them had ever met Tyler, and the first time I had gone to visit in 5 years!

We stayed with my grandpa while in Boise and got to visit almost all my aunts, uncles and cousins at least once. We were fortunate enough to be able to go to McCall. I love McCall! I don't think I have ever been to a more beautiful lake. It was fun being there with Tyler, and to be able to show him the place where I enjoyed my summers growing up.

We had a great time seeing everyone. Tyler loved playing with his cousins, especially in the pool or lake. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone. I forgot my camera once or twice, and then the battery died and I did not get to charge it before I left. Sorry!



1 comment:

Sydney said...

Glad to see you're blogging again. sounds like you had a wonderful trip to Idaho.