Our pics

Friday, August 10, 2007

Basement! Finally finished (well, sort of)

You've been asking, and here it is . Finally! We actually finished this project a couple of months ago, but I never got around to posting anything about it. Imagine that (since it was the biggest thing going on in my life for 2 months!)! It only took 2 months of blood, sweat and tears (at least Brandon's, his dad's, and a few men for hires) to get it done, so I could finally stop complaining about the lack of space in my house. The closet doesn't have any shelves yet, but once that is done it will really be complete. Doesn't Brandon look cute. That picture was taken after the dry wall had been put up and he was cleaning up the mess. Oh, and sorry about the messy finished product, I really should have cleaned up before taking pictures! Such is life.


P.S. I think he really just wanted to show off his new TV =)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! You guys did a great job. That looks so nice, and I love the paint color. I'm hoping Alex doesn't read this post... I've been fighting the purchase of a flat screen since we bought our house. The last thing I need is him getting TV envy!!! :o) Seriously though, congrats. That looks awesome! I had no idea Brand-o was such a handy guy.

Ginnie said...

Abrie is now obsessed with your blog, "mom they have a cat and a dog...why can't we get one, please, please, please!" I told if she wanted one she could go live with you. Just let me know what time works for you guys to pick her up from the airport.

As for brandon, you could totally pull off the salt & pepper look. It would be very distinguished look for you, minus the mask that is.

Unknown said...

Nice TV.