Our pics

Monday, October 8, 2007

And the winner is...



The verdict is in! As you can probably tell from the sunflower, we are staying in Kansas City! Mom you can breathe a sigh of relief now, and everyone else can shed a tear. I can finally relax and not feel like my life is in limbo. Man, I did not know how stressed and emotionally worn out I was getting over this whole thing! Today I can finally relax.

Not that I didn't want to move to Utah. Okay, I really didn't! But this was Brandon's decision to make (mostly). He knew that I would move if that is what he felt was best, but I'm sure glad he decided that at this point in his career it was not the best choice. Yeah!

Thanks for every ones prayers and support. We really appreciated it!

P.S. We have more than fields of corn and sunflowers here! But no beautiful mountains =(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...besides the fact that no one even told me there was a possibility you guys would move here makes me mad...but I am happy you are staying there...it will give me even more reason to move back in a year or so (if Zach will ever budge), so I can have babies and our kids can grow up together! Anyways...you need to get better at calling me and updating me on not only Tyler's accomplishments (like WALKING!) but whats going on in your life too. Sometimes I just wish I lived there and hopefully one day I will. I miss you guys! and LOVE YOU LOTS! Now get a move on and call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

Oh and p.s. you know without a doubt that I would watch Tyler...FOR FREE so there!