Our pics

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cowboy Up!



We had or church's annual Trunk or Treat last night. The weather was warm, so we dressed Tyler up in his cowboy outfit. My aunt Tina had sent this outfit last year at Halloween. Since Tyler was born his "theme" has been cowboy (i.e. his room, blankets, and pacifier clip are all cowboy), so the costume was perfect. I've been waiting all year to dress him up and snap a few pics. He wouldn't keep his hat on, but he was still adorable. Cutest cowboy in the Midwest! Doesn't he look thrilled? Oh an what is a good cowboy with out his trusty "horse"!


5 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Your photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talent and your love.

Unknown said...

I want a ride... That "trusty" horse is AWSOME! Nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Brandon, this is John. I just got your comment on our blog. My wife told me about it, she does most (all) of the blogging. This is actually my first comment ever made(Dont you feel special?). That would have been great to see you guys. Hopefully I will be around the league long enough that we will have another chance to meet up.

Rachel said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
I love that costume. Lily was a cowgirl for Halloween last year. Gotta stay true to those western roots!

Sydney said...

Love the picture with him on the dog. Such a cutie!