Our pics

Monday, July 13, 2009

Buh-Bye PACIFIERS!


We finally did it. Tyler is about to turn 3 and is seriously addicted to his "Paci". I convinced him to bag them all up (yes he had multiple pacifiers) and take them to target and trade them for a toy. He was very willing to give them away for a Superman race car. He walked up and handed the bag over to the cashier, but when we got in the car and he had no "paci" he had a melt down.
The first night was the worst. He cried himself to sleep. The next day he kept saying, "iwant my paci! I neeeeeeeeed it!". Poor kid. I knew he liked his pacifier, but I had no idea he needed it that badly. Don't worry I didn't give in. He is doing much better. He hardly asks for it any more and doesn't try to steal Gavins "paci" very often. Occasionally if things get to quiet I know he is hiding somewhere with on of Gavin's "paci's" getting his "fix".

No comments: