Our pics

Monday, July 13, 2009

Utah



In April we DROVE (yes drove) 16 hours to Utah with my sister Tara and her husband Zach. I was surprised that the drive went by a lot faster than I thought. Lucky for us Tyler is entertained by movies and kid shows, and Gavin slept a lot. Both boys did great! We had a lot of fun seeing family and friends. I did a little shopping and Brandon did a lot of fishing and golf. Here are a few pics of our trip.

This was on the way to Utah. We finally got the camera out to take a few pics of this GIANT teddy bear. The gas station it was in was a little sketchy. when we walked in the people behind the counter (a family) were talking about drugs or something and about how they were glad cops rarely came through. Zach is a police officer so when he went up to pay he flashed his badge in his wallet. They quit talking real quick after that. It was kinda funny.



Gavin Tyler and their cousins (Brandon's sister Nicole's kids) Rachel, Meagan, Ella, and Olivia.


Rachel and Gavin


more cousins


Gavin and Sophia (Our friend's the Ovard's daughter). Don't they make a cute couple. We thought this would be great for their wedding video =)


Nick, Brig, and Tyler


Of course I had to post at least one picture of Brandon's fishing trip. Nice catch babe!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Kenzi, we totally stopped at that same gas station! The kids were loving that bear! I can't remember where it was though...it had to be in eastern Colorado somewhere, was it? I don't think it was in Kansas, was it?

Noelley's Life said...

Cute pictures. I was scrolling down and I said Nick that little girl has the same jammies as sophia. Then I realized it was her!!! LOL. Hope things are going good. Did Brandon find a job? Talk to you soon!