Our pics

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A boy & his dog


Tyler loves his puppy. They are the best of friends, and love to share EVERYTHING! This includes their food. Tyler's favorite past time is dropping food on the floor for Dryfus to eat, or if he is lucky Dryfus will sneak up while I'm not watching and Tyler just hands over the food. Yuck! But it gets worse. Not only does Tyler share his food with the dog, but Dryfus also shares with Tyler! I know it's disgusting, and I try to prevent it at all costs, but Tyler can be pretty quick. If I turn my back even for a second he goes straight to the dog bowl. I have caught him with kibble in his mouth only once. I'm pretty sure he realized he didn't enjoy Dryfus' food as much as Dryfus enjoys his. But he still loves to play in the water bowl. Yuck! I guess the silver lining is that I don't have to sweep after Tyler eats!

P.S. No children or animals were harmed in the taking of these pictures!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Okay seriously, if I found kibble in either of my kids' mouths I'd probably vomit on the spot. I can't even go near the pet food section of the market I hate the smell so bad. Are you sure that stuff is even fit for dogs to eat? :o)

You sure have some cute boys there Kenzi. Question though, does Dryfus slobber, and if so, does it get everywhere? Just curious.