Our pics

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

YES! People do come to Kansas for vacation!




Okay, I'm really trying hard to keep up with this blog. This blog happens to be right on track. I can't update daily, or even weekly because quite frankly my life isn't that interesting! Anyways, last week, Brandon's parents and his brother Chad came out to visit us for a few days. It was lots of fun for everyone! I was sick with a bad sinus infection and probably kinda crabby. Tyler was not on his best behavior. This is probably because I was just bragging about what a good baby he is, and how he goes right to sleep at night. Note: never brag about your child, he will inevitably turn you into a liar =)! I still think he is the cutest thing on earth! This is my very objective opinion. I'm certainly not biased in anyway! Yeah right! Oh right , so back to the visit. We mostly just relaxed. We were going to go to the Royals game, but the weather was pretty sketchy. Of course you should never believe the weather man. Forecast for huge thunderstorms, and we only got a light sprinkle! We watched movies, and played our Wii (I'll blog about the Wii later). The boy's golfed a couple of times, and The girls went to the mall. We also celebrated Rob's (Brandon's dad) birthday on Sunday. Tyler loved seeing his other grandparent's, and took to them right away. Grandparents left on Tuesday, which happens to be the day we lost everything. I lost my purse with my cell phone in it, Brandon lost his cell phone, and previously, Judy (Brandon's mom) had lost her brown sweater on her way here. But all was not lost after all! My purse was in my mom's car (we had borrowed it the night before to go down to the plaza), and Brandon's phone was left in the golf cart at Falcon Ridge where they had golfed earlier that morning. When Rob & Judy got home they called and told us they had found her missing sweater. It had been left on the shuttle bus! Brandon and Chad went to the DMB concert that night, and had a great time! Oh yeah, and I'm finally starting to get some relief from my sinus infection. Overall it was great to see everyone. We really wished we live closer to Brandon's family, but we're not moving to Arizona any time soon (Sorry, it's just to HOT). So maybe everyone should move to Kansas! I know, I know. Why would any one choose to live in Kansas! =)



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a good time with the Hardy's. I love Grandparent visits (as long as they leave the aunts and uncles at home!) :0

I want to know where you got those darling window treatments?