Our pics

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pregnancy update

Well, I had my last doctors appointment today. Everything looks good, so I have been scheduled for induction on Monday morning @ 7:00 am. That is supposing I make it that long. I've been having contractions off and on today. Brandon really wants the baby to be born on Friday (08/08/08), and my doctor will be out of town Thur. and Fri, so chance are he will decide to make his debut on one of those days. If not, then Monday it is. Hallelujah then end is near!!
P.S. No pics allowed because I'm unrecognizable!

4 comments:

Erin Mindes said...

Hey Kenzi
I hope all goes well for you! It sounds like you are so ready to have this baby out--i would be too! We'll be thinking of you. Tyler is getting so big-the picture you put on there, I was like whoa-he has all these teeth now-so cute!

Noelley's Life said...

Good luck with the baby! I bet you are so excited to have him here! Is tyler excited to be a big brother?? Poor guy having all those ear infections. Miss you guys!

-Noelle

Sydney said...

Yeah to have a deadline. Best of luck on Monday!

Naomi & Greg said...

well this is such an exicting time...it is amazing how much better if feels almost immediately after having them delivered and then there is another set of inconvineces...but I'm sorry the pregnancy hasn't been great. He will be though and I can't wait for pics and to hear about Tyler's reaction.