Our pics

Friday, August 1, 2008

Slacker Alert!

So I have not been blogging in ages! To be frank I don't think my life is very entertaining, and since I've been pregnant, everything seems so boring and blah! Yikes, hormone alert!

Anyways since my last update here are a few things that have happened. Brandon went to the Masters in Augusta, Georgia over his birthday. For any of you who don't know, the Masters is a huge golf tournament. Oh and Brando turned 30! Exciting, I guess now he is officially an adult... maybe he should start acting like one! Ha ha just kidding. What fun would that be anyways. I on the other hand am still under the big 30 mark, so I can still be a kid for a couple more years.

Next... I got a new car. I will not tell you which kind, but I LOVE it! Everyone has hassled us enough about the purchase, so that's why I won't tell.
Ugh I'm still pregnant, and loving every one of the 50 pounds I put on since getting pregnant! Ha ha, another joke. Seriously though, I was really hoping this pregnancy would be different than the last, but so far not really. Okay I guess I have not been put on bed rest, and do not have near the swelling as before so that is great! I guess my body just loves to be FAT!

Now on to Tyler. He is still the cutest boy ever, and the light of my life! He is so cute when he points to my belly and says "baby". I'm just waiting for him to say it after the baby is born, then I might not think it's so cute! Aside from getting him to stop spitting out food and drinks when ever he pleases, he really is an angel. We have really only had one episode of true terrible toddler hood. In this case poop was involved, and it was not so pretty.




So that is out life right now. In a couple of weeks we hope to have so new baby boy pics and updates posted, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh come on! what's the car? you can't just bring it up like that and then not say what it is. it's a minivan, isn't it? ;)

Unknown said...

glad to hear all is well... hello from the johnson's. out.

Sydney said...

I agree with Rach, you can't bring up a car and not divulge the goods! Do tell. Also, we need pregnancy pictures!

Good luck with everything!